These CTS-V Adjustable Toe Rods are stiffer than the OEM units which will maintain the toe settings of the rear tires and wheels better than the original 1/2″ diameter factory installed units under hard cornering and braking. The factory units also come with very soft bushings in both ends which allows even more deflection under load.
Our Toe Rods feature:
- 90A urethane bushings which are stiffer than the factory bushings.
- They are replaceable if they become worn
- Higher durometer bushings are available
- Our Toe Rods are easy to adjust while installed on the car. We put the adjuster in the center of the rod where it is accessible to your alignment mechanic.
- Our Toe Rods have grease zerks installed that channel grease to the bushings at each end of the rods. Squeaking and premature wear can occur if bushings are run dry for prolonged periods of time. Our Toe Rod design allows the bushings to be greased quickly without disassembly or removal of the wheels.
- Zinc and powder coat finishes to prevent corrosion