AEM’s Tru-Boost Gauge-Type Controller is an electronic boost controller that combines the simplicity of a manual boost controller with the added ease of adjusting boost levels through a gauge interface. There is no external interface required for setup, and it is fully functional right out of the box. There are no gimmicks or special software programs included. If you want more boost press the button on the right of the gauge face, and if you want less boost press the button on the left of the gauge face. It’s that simple, and IT WORKS!
The controller includes everything you need, including an onboard 29 psi pressure sensor, built-in Overboost protection with two timed shutdown levels, a scramble boost setting and a low-side output for a warning light. The included boost control solenoid is the only one specifically manufactured for automotive boost applications, which means it won’t corrode and stick from exposure to rich fuel mixtures (it is pressure tested to 100 psi and includes -4AN fittings to eliminate any chance of leaks).
- Complete system includes harness, boost hose, onboard 29 psi pressure sensor, boost solenoid, gauge display & all necessary fittings
- No external interface required for programming!
- Two user-selectable boost settings with peak boost memory
- Scramble boost setting allows user to momentarily change boost levels
- User-selectable overboost alarm includes two timed shutdown levels at 10% and 20% overboost
- User-configurable gauge has 24 scalable LEDs, interchangeable bezel, pin guide, and faceplate to customize look of display
- One low-side output included for warning lights
- Quick connect technology simplifies installation process