- For LS1/LS2/LS6/4.8L, 5.3L, & Pre ’07 6.0L Truck Engines – Cathedral Port Head LS Applications
- Full Set Of 16 Bolt Down Rockers – Includes Bolts
- 1.8:1 Ratio
As LS engines continue to grow in popularity, COMP Cams® has expanded its line of rocker arms to build components specific to LS applications. New Ultra Pro Magnum™ Rockers are made from investment-cast 8650 chromemoly steel, utilize upgraded trunnions and needle bearings over stock and are stronger, stiffer and more durable than the stock parts. They also feature a 1.8 ratio (compared to the stock rockers’ 1.7) and utilize a roller tip instead of a slider. The higher ratio and increased stiffness make these rockers a great option for increasing lift without changing cams. This increased stiffness, along with the upgraded trunnion package and roller wheel, also makes them a perfect choice when running aftermarket valve springs. The rockers are available in a bolt-down design that uses stock rocker stands and in a stud-mount option for customers looking for an adjustable valve train. The stud-mount version is perfect for individuals running mechanical lifters as well. COMP Cams® LS Ultra Pro Mangum™ Rockers Arms are available for LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS-based truck engines and come in individual sets or kits featuring studs and guide plates. Kits do not include pushrods, but they are available separately.
- Increased (1.8) ratio & stiffness make rockers a great option for increasing lift w/o changing cams
- Investment-cast 8650 chromemoly steel body creates components stronger, stiffer & more durable than stock
- Increased stiffness, upgraded trunnion & roller wheel make rockers perfect for aftermarket valve springs
- Two designs available – bolt-down using stock rocker stands & and stud-mount for adjustable valve trains
- Available in individual sets or kits for LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 & LS-based truck applications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – So strong that we guarantee the rocker bodies against breakage for life. For use with up to 850 lbs of open spring pressure!