Anyone who has experience with positive displacement superchargers knows they make a lot of heat. Compressing air creates heat and when aftermarket pulleys are used to increase boost, heat also increases. Heat is the enemy of supercharged vehicles because higher air intake temperatures mean less power. This heat exchanger made by C&R Racing fits directly in the stock location with no modification and is of the highest quality.
- 27mm core
- No modifications required
- Ability to use factory hoses and clamps
- Ability to use factory mounting hardware
- Great for increased boost or hot climates
- Easy upgrade for any 2016- CTS-V