Looking for a plug and play kit for your GM LS engine? The HP ECU allows you to accurately control the fuel and ignition of your engine plus much more. Got a stock LS engine? Simply download a base map and you’re on your way. Got a turbocharged, nitrous fed LS engine on water/meth? This HP EFI kit can control that too!
- Simple Installation – Plug and Play control of GM LS2/LS3/LS7 engines. Just plug the harness into your factory sensors, wire the power and grounds and you are ready to take complete control of your LS engine
- More Functionality – Provides significantly more functionality than OEM or other competitive ECUs (boost control, nitrous control, water/meth injection, plus a host of additional inputs and outputs to control fans, pumps, relays etc.)
- Easy To Use – Laptop programmable ECU includes a variety of base maps that will have you hitting the cruise or track in no time
- Ideal For Everything – including stock 5.3L engine swaps or all out, 3,000+ horsepower race cars that need a simple and powerful ECU and harness solution
- Industry Leading Self Tuning Fuel Strategy – means less time tuning and more time enjoying the power of your LS vehicle
- Kit includes ECU, harness, communication cable, software, USCAR (EV6 Style) injector connectors, and Bosch wideband O2 sensor, designed to be used with GM LS2/LS3/LS7 engines with factory GM coils and a 58 tooth crank sensor
- ECU is fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior
- Sealed automotive and marine grade connectors
- 1-5 Bar MAP sensor capability
- Optional plug and play hand-held programmer, 5.7″ touch screen and digital gauges are available for ultimate control and vehicle monitoring
- ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance
ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. Holley HP EFI systems are equipped with 4 programmable inputs and 4 programmable outputs that are ideal for most vehicles with a single power adder. This feature allows the user to configure the system to support a wide range of controls including boost control, progressive nitrous, water/meth injection, speed inputs, fuel pump control, AC inputs, timing retard inputs and various other uses. When selecting an ECU, users need to ensure their planned controls can be run with the 4 inputs and 4 outputs as certain combinations may use more I/Os than are available. If more I/Os are required, users should choose the Dominator VMS.