Front Lowering0.8-1.6in (20-40mm)
Rear Lowering1.4-2.3in (30-50mm)
KW Variant 3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for cutom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
KW Coilover Kit V3 Cadillac CTS, CTS-V w/ magnetic ride
Effective January 1, 2011. Supersedes all previous terms, policies, and agreements
KW automotive North America Inc. warranties its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for the following terms from the date of purchase:
- Street Coilovers , Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort – Limited Lifetime Warrantee
- Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints – 1 Year
- Club Sport Coilovers, 2 way Race Coilovers, 3 way Race Coilovers – No warrantee.
WARRANTEE CONDITIONS & LIMITATIONS
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with “No Warranty” designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc…