High Quality Design. The LNC-2000 Dual RPM Launch Controller is a true 2-Step spark based RPM limiter for use with LSX based engines and ignition systems. The LNC-2000 provides the ability to control a primary and secondary RPM limit setting. This will help provide consistent launch RPM off the line in drag racing and other standing start racing applications. In turbocharged applications the LNC-2000 can also be used to load the engine and help build additional boost off the line.
Application. The LNC-2000 can also be used as an adjustable individual cylinder RPM limiter, providing reliable and fast acting spark based engine RPM limit control. This is especially useful in vehicles that have auxiliary fuel control systems where it is not possible to make sure that both the factory ECM/PCM and the auxiliary systems both turn off fuel at exactly the same time. This is important if the two don’t completely cut fuel at the same time you will run lean when only one system cuts off the injectors, risking severe engine damage.
- 40 MHz 16-bit automotive qualified processor with eight channel Enhanced Time Module.
- Each coil drive circuit has a dedicated timer to keep the timing accurate over the full RPM range.
- Independent coil drive provides Sequential Ignition Kill when RPM limiting is active.
- Reverse battery protection.
- Both of the activation inputs have active clamps and optical isolation to suppress electrical noise from external solenoids such as transmission brakes and line locks.
- Digital filter provided in software to further isolate electrical noise on the activation inputs.
- Separate Primary and Secondary RPM x100 & RPM x1000 switches for easier setting adjustments.
- RPM limiter activation point can be adjusted from 1500 to 9,900 RPM in 100 RPM increments.
- Both Ground Activation and +12 Volt Activation inputs are provided for the Primary RPM limit activation.
- Dedicated +12 volt activation input for the Secondary RPM limiter.
- True plug-and-play coil pack connection design for ease of installation and removal.
- Fully encapsulated (potted) construction for added durability.
- 90 day warranty
- Harness length 2 – 48 inch coil pack harness
- Diminsions of LNC-2000 case 3.6 inches x 4.3 inches