The best option for your 09+ CTS-V is the New Era cold air intake… In a recent privately conducted outside test, this intake system was said to outperform the competition both in power gains and aesthetically. Competing systems typically use (2) 90˚ bends in their construction, where ours uses (3) 45˚ bends, resulting in better air flow and a higher velocity charge for better throttle response. A key feature of this system is also the filter location. We use a large K&N air filter, positioned just right to collect the coldest possible air, ambient to the vehicle. This system utilizes our billet CNC MAF flange, positioned just right to enable plug and play operation of this intake. We didn’t build this kit to be the cheapest, we built it to be the best!
Chassis Dyno results on a completely stock CTS-V equipped with our intake yielded an incredible gain of 34rwhp and 28lb/ft rwtq. With the addition of a custom PCM tune, we gained an additional 20rwhp and 5lb/ft rwtq to make an overall gain of 54rwhp and 33lb/ft rwtq! an incredibly noticeable power gain.
- · Does not require PCM tune or any additional parts. Fully compatible with stock calibration. Install it directly on a stock OR modified car!
- · K&N air filter (Green filter available upon request please email us email@example.com)
- · Highly-Skilled hand TIG-welding
- · New Era Billet CNC MAF flange
- · 304 Stainless-steel hardware
- · 4-ply high-temp black silicone couplers
- · High-quality stainless-steel screw clamps
- · 304 Stainless-steel TIG-welded 4” tubing
- · Gun-Metal color powder coated finish
- · Approximately 1 hour to install, includes installation instructions.
- · 100% Made in the U.S.A