- Flow Up To 400HP. This system comes out of the box with everything you need to spray 200HP, but can spray up to 400HP with additional jetting.
- Superior Atomization. This injection plate has 6 specially designed nitrous and fuel discharge ports that completely saturate the air intake charge with the best atomized mixture possible. For higher horsepower levels proper distribution into the air stream is critical for even cylinder to cylinder distribution.
- Wet Nitrous Plate. This system includes a billet aluminum plate to fit 102mm Fast intakes and is capable of flowing up to 400 HP of nitrous. Each billet plate has a black anodized finish with CNC engraved logo and fuel/nitrous labels.
- Vehicle Specific. Nitrous Outlet vehicle specific nitrous systems are the safest, best fitting, and most tuner friendly systems available.This system is designed to specifically fit the 2010+ Camaro using the 102mm FAST intake, including vehicle specific solenoid brackets, custom pre-bent hardlines, and application specific hardware for the best fitment and cleanest, easiest install on the market.
- Complete System. This system includes all of the necessary components; billet aluminum nitrous plate, 50-200 HP jetting, hardware, gaskets, and wiring to properly install a wet nitrous system on your vehicle.
- Wide Open Throttle Activation. This system includes a wide open throttle (WOT) switch that only allows the system to be activated when the motor is at full throttle. This safety feature will help in preventing engine damage and lean spikes.
- Application. This system is specifically designed to fit 2010+ F-Body using the 102mm FAST intake manifolds.
|Number of Stages||Single Stage|
|Max Flow (Per Stage)||400|
|Number of Solenoids||2|
|Nitrous Solenoid Size||.122 Orifice|
|Fuel Solenoid Size||.187 Orifice|
|Relay and Harness Included?||Yes|
|Fuel Adapter Fitting Included?||Yes|
|Included Jetting (in Horsepower)||50-100-150-200|
|Fuel Pressure||55 PSI|
|Single Or Dual Stage||N/A|
|Type Of Fuel Rail||Stock Fuel Rails|
|Main Feed Line Size||6AN|
|Hard or Soft Line (From Solenoids)||Hard Line|
|Vehicle Year||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015|