Already have your blower ported, Nick Williams boosted 102mm throttle body, BTR P.D.S Cam ect. and still looking to add more power? Look no further than this quality nitrous kit from our friends at Nitrous Outlet. From their vehicle specific switch panels to their custom pro wiring harnesses, you can now easily install nitrous and have it look clean!
- Vehicle Specific. The Nitrous Outlet Vehicle Specific Nitrous system is the safest, best fitting, and most tuner friendly system available.This system is designed specifically for the CTS-V platform, including vehicle specific solenoid brackets, pre-bent hardline, and application specific hardware so that you will not have to order special fittings or different length hoses for a custom looking install. In return you get the best fitment and cleanest install on the market.
- Wet Nitrous Plate. This system includes a billet aluminum plate specifically designed to fit the CTS-V intake with 102mm throttle body and is capable of flowing up to 450 HP of nitrous. Each billet plate has a black anodized finish with laser etched logo and fuel/nitrous labels.
- Complete System. This system includes all of the necessary components billet aluminum nitrous plate, 50-100-150-200 HP jetting, hardware, and wiring to properly install a wet nitrous system on your vehicle.
- Wide Open Throttle Activation. This system includes a wide open throttle (WOT) switch that only allows the system to be activated when the motor is at full throttle. This safety feature will help prevent engine damage and lean spikes.
- Application. This system is specifically designed to fit the 2009-2014 CTS-V intake with a 102mm throttle body.
|Number of Stages||Single Stage|
|Max Flow (Per Stage)||400|
|Number of Solenoids||2|
|Nitrous Solenoid Size||.122 Orifice|
|Fuel Solenoid Size||.177 Orifice|
|Relay and Harness Included?||Yes|
|Fuel Adapter Fitting Included?||No (Not needed for this application)|
|Included Jetting (in Horsepower)||50-100-150-200|
|Fuel Pressure||55 PSI|
|Single Or Dual Stage||Single Stage|
|Type Of Fuel Rail||Stock Fuel Rails|
|Solenoid Bracket(s)||Vehicle Specific|
|Main Feed Line Size||6AN|
|Hard or Soft Line (From Solenoids)||Hard Line|
|Vehicle Year||2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014|