- Blower Spacer. This CNC machined billet aluminum plate is installed between the blower lid and the blower. The LSA blower plate comes out of the box ready to spray 300HP, but can spray up to 380 with additional jetting. Inlet fittings for nitrous and fuel are easily accessed from the front of the supercharger without making any modifications to the supercharger or cowl. The LSA blower plate will add 5/16″ deck height.
- Controlled Discharge. This plates design allows for a more controlled discharge for even cylinder to cylinder distribution, and precision atomization. Rather than traveling all the way through the supercharger like a throttle body style plate this blower spacer has discharges that spray directly into each cylinder after the intercooler.
- Easy Installation. Nitrous Outlet has been machining superchargers for spray bars for years, but it always required that the entire blower be removed from the vehicle and sent to us for machine work. The Nitrous Outlet Blower Spacer plate install only requires the the blower lid be removed so that the spacer plate can be installed underneath.
- Complete System. This package includes the CNC machined blower spray bar spacer plate with solenoids, mainfeed-line, hard-lines, Vehicle specific solenoid brackets, gasket, wiring, hardware, and everything else needed for installation.
- Application. The Nitrous Outet LSA Blower Plate is specifically designed to to fit late model CTS-V’s with an LSA supercharger lid.
|Number of Stages||Single Stage|
|Max Flow (Per Stage)||380|
|Number of Solenoids||2|
|Nitrous Solenoid Size||.122 Orifice|
|Fuel Solenoid Size||.187 Orifice|
|Relay and Harness Included?||Yes|
|Fuel Adapter Fitting Included?||Yes|
|Included Jetting (in Horsepower)||100-150-200-250-300|
|Fuel Pressure||45-55 PSI|
|Single Or Dual Stage||N/A|
|Type Of Fuel Rail||Stock Fuel Rails|
|Solenoid Bracket(s)||Vehicle Specific|
|Main Feed Line Size||6AN|
|Hard or Soft Line (From Solenoids)||Hard Line|
|Vehicle Year||2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015|