PaceSetter Long Tube Headers 4.8/5.3/6.0
Primary Tube Diameter (in):1 7/8 in.
Collector Attachment:Slip fit
Collector Diameter:3.000 in.
Primary Tube Gauge:16-gauge
Flange Thickness (in):3/8 in.
Crossover Pipe Included:No
Catalytic Converter(s) Included:No
Motor Mounts Included:No
Transmission Mount Included:No
Quantity:Sold as a pair.
PaceSetter Long Tube Headers are made in the U.S. PaceSetter has been designing and making quality, value priced headers and exhaust systems since 1972! PaceSetter Long Tube Headers are as good as you can get for off road use for your car or truck. Unless otherwise noted, these headers are designed to fit the vehicle as it came from the manufacturer. This includes components like cylinder heads, chassis, steering, motor mounts, body mounts and bushings, etc. If your vehicle is using aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom altered parts, then it is the installer’s responsibility to verify fitment.
* Manufactured using flash-controlled 16-gauge (.060 in. wall thickness) carbon steel tubing
* Smooth, mandrel bends insure high exhaust flow rates
* Steel head flanges are quality-manufactured to insure a precise fit
* Welded O-ring port seals are milled flat to insure a leak-free installation
* Collector design provides a smooth transition to your exhaust system
* Available with standard black paint finish or ARMOR Coat, PaceSetter’s polished 2000 degree F metallic-ceramic coating
Special warning regarding PaceSetter painted headers only. The paint on these headers is not designed as a final finish; it is designed to protect the headers after the manufacturing process and during shipping. This paint will not withstand the high heat associated with engine break-in, nor will it withstand the heat cycles associated with any type of driving. It is recommended that this protective coating be stripped, and a high heat paint or coating designed for use on headers be applied.